Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Today is Cake Day

I have my third cake decorating class tonight.

I'm not too excited about it though, probably because I know I will get bored again (mom too... we're both fast learners), and that we'll have to finish our stupid clown cakes at home.

I'd rather not make a clown. Maybe if they had Godzilla heads to buy instead of clown heads, I'd be more excited to make a mini-city for a frosting Godzilla to be sitting on.

But no. It's Derby clowns. My cake is blue on the sides and green on top. The clowns will be teal. I will be disappointed. I hope I at least pick up the 2nd step of the Wilton rose easily. That's all I'm really excited for. The rest of the class is just dull to me now (mostly because I know it will be a mess and I'm just in a weird mood today).

SO.... tonight I will have completed my third cake, second for the Wilton class, and I will eat a huge slice of this one since I couldn't finish my slices from the last two I made.

GO DERBYCLOWNS!


p.s. Check out this clown someone made... I might have to go there tonight if I'm bored enough. Nothing better than a sexy creepy clown...

http://dianna.fourdee.com/blog_pictures/8/02_clown.jpg

No comments: