Tuesday, July 15, 2008

About the blog, I guesss

I'm going to try to put any creative cooking in this blog so I can keep track of how I progress with my culinary skills and everything. Ideally, I can rank how tasty the food is, but I know how much I fall off of updating stuff like this. I will try hard though to get things posted and have a steady hobby. Since I do all the cooking in our house, at least I know half the work will be done-- dinner will be cooked. It's just a matter of taking a picture and writing down the recipe as I go along. I think I can handle it.

PLUS, who knows if anyone will even READ this blog, but at least I have it up and maybe I will be motivated to try new recipes and whatnot.

BUT before I can start cooking anything delicious, I need to find out what I'm allergic to (since a couple of weeks ago I had a bad reaction to my tasty shrimp pasta, and the allergist still isn't confident that it was a shrimp allergy, but may instead be a garlic, parsley, or chili pepper allergy).

ALSO, I want to take pictures of my scrapbooking projects as I complete them. I tend to make a lot of cards and little mini books, so I want to keep track of them before I give them away. As I finish projects and pages, I will upload the pics on here. Hopefully I can get ideas from other people and try to create my own style.

I guess I could go back and take pictures of the pages I've done already, but I don't like the way they look anymore. I think I need to keep them the way they are though because I should be proud of how much I have learned. I just need to get back into it. My next BIG project will be my wedding album, but I need pictures first!

Eventually this will be something interesting. Right now it kind of sucks. :)

1 comment:

CaraDara said...

It's cute! Much better than expected based on your telephone description :)