Friday, July 18, 2008

This Weekend

This weekend I will be making another cake... not sure what flavor or what it will look like. Jeni's hosting dinner on Sunday and we're all going to play frisbee golf. So maybe I'll make it green or something. The Evite she sent out had a flamingo on it, maybe I'll decorate it with a flamingo.

I'm pretty limited in what I can decorate because I've only had those two classes and actually practiced in one class. But I can work on my handwriting, and I can make magic with star-tips!

I'm also moving along well on my huge cross-stitching project. It's a Christmas scene, but I'd like for it to be done by the wedding in November because after that, I want to start decorating (by the time we're back from the honeymoon, it's Christmas decorating time!). So I really have to get on that. I should treat it like it's work or something. We're going camping next weekend, so I can always bring it along there as long as I make sure it doesn't get dirty.

Have a great weekend! Hopefully I'll have more images to post by Monday.

No comments: