Saturday, July 26, 2008

Quicky Update

Tomorrow I will have pics up of the Creepy Clown Cake. I'm cleaning right now, and have been pretty sick all week, so I haven't had time to update much this week. I've had a fever for like two days, and today is the first day that I've felt OK.

Got the camping supplies tonight, so I'm excited and ready to go for Sunday! Just have to get through tomorrow somehow without getting too stir crazy because I'm so excited to go camping! :D

I'm a nerd. Whatever.

But we're packing everything up tomorrow so that it's all done. We should probably put gas in the car tomorrow too. Art's at his gig and I haven't really done anything on my little to do list yet... so I'm gonna get cracking.

Have a good night (to all of you out there who aren't reading this right now... LOL)

No comments: