Friday, July 18, 2008

Stolen from a random blogger on here...

Outside My Window... the trees make me want to go camping already

I am thinking... of how long the lines must be at the DMV right now

I am thankful for... everything I have in my life :D

From the kitchen... I know it's already clean because Art did a good job on the dishes this week

I am wearing... a very comfy outfit that is turquoise and hot pink!

I am creating... this blog because I have nothing better to do!

I am going... home at 2pm today, so I can bring mom a Diet Coke, and finally pick up my personalized license plates!!!!! AYYBABE

I am reading... the back of my Tropical Skittles bag and remembering when they first came out and the bag was yellow! :D

I am hoping... that the line at the DMV will move fast for me since I didn't bring a book that I'm that into.

I am hearing... the airconditioning... it's actually really loud...

One of my favorite things... is scrapbooking, and I'm excited that I get to rearrange things so I can have a bigger scrapping area!

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: Art's Disco party tonight at Gallagher's in OB, Cake tasting tomorrow w/Jeni & Art, watching some movies, doing some scrapbooking, and playing frisbee golf w/family!

No comments: