Thursday, September 4, 2008

Update soon

Sorry I'm lame and haven't posted anything in a while... I've been very busy lately with all kinds of things.

I will upload and post a picture or two of Art's dad's birthday cake (I was VERY proud of it, and his mom still talks about it to this day), the thank you cards I'm making for the wedding, and a couple other projects I'm working on.

I'm also just floating along here at work... some people are really frustrating me because I would rather not talk politics at work while the rest of them are all loud and annoying about it. It's hard for me to bite my tongue, because I, for some reason, don't feel the need to discuss politics at work or in friendly social situations because people always get hurt for some reason or another. I'll let them all rally together and do whatever they want to do.

I actually heard from a few people here at work that they think I'm an incredibly calm person. Weird how I act at work compared to at home or anywhere else! They said that I never seem stressed, always cool and collected. My bosses even said that in my evaluation! So I'm not going to prove otherwise, I'll just keep on keeping to myself here, because flying under the radar is actually giving me REALLY high praise. :)

OK so that's enough of that. I'll post the cake and whatnot later tonight.

1 comment:

CaraDara said...

Post Art's dad's cake!

Also, http://cakewrecks.blogspot.com/ is RIDICULOUSLY addicting! I don't decorate cakes at all but I LOVE This site. HAHAHA, I'm sending the self portrait cake/statue to my work friend who is getting married. I totally think she should be an edible cake bust with a creepy smile :D