Friday, October 10, 2008

Not very crafty...

I haven't been very crafty lately... too busy with the wedding, work, etc. BUT I do have a couple things going on that I won't be able to mention on my blog! After the holidays, I'll be posting a lot more stuff.

Speaking of the holidays, I'm excited that I finally got permission to decorate the Christmas tree HOWEVER I want it... and I'm starting a star-shaped ornament collection. I was able to find quite a few at Oktoberfest (and an ornament with snowmen... the lady wrote our names on it and "Our First Christmas"). I'm still keeping an eye out for some cool stuff. Let me know if you see any place that has some good star ornaments.

Anywhoo... just felt like posting because its been almost a month and I haven't had anything good to show on here. I swear I will soon. I will post the favors for the wedding once they're done, and any other cakes/crafts that get finished.

:)

No comments: