Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Eventually pictures, but now, more "blah"

Art left for Santa Clara for 9 days yesterday morning. I was fine until evening came around... about the time I normally make dinner. But then we talked on the phone and everything was cool.

This weekend I will be making some little applique ornaments (fall-themed) with mom (who is crafting with me all weekend), I'll be sure to take pics and put them up on here. I also found a cool beach bag idea in my new Martha Stewart Living magazine. If I make that, I'll put it in here (or save it for another post).

I've decided to do a lot of crafting for the holidays because I know money will be tight after the wedding. We decided on a budget for each other for presents, and I know what I'm going to be making for people. I won't write it in here because someone might be reading :D:D:D

I'm also going to work some more on my large Christmas-scene cross stitch project this week. I did a little bit last night, but my eyes were getting tired because there wasn't enough light. I think I'm going to bring a small lamp to the side table in the living room so I have enough light to stay motivated to work on it this week.

That's all. I'm at my boss' desk this week because she's on vacation, and although I have a little pile of work to be done, I get super bored because it's so quiet in here!!!!

No comments: